Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy, Happy New Year to ALL………

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my fans for your continuous support and for embracing my music for 2k8. Also to all the Djs in Barbados, Trinidad, across the region and the world for playing my music. I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU. To the producers I worked with in 2008, De Red Boyz, Dwain Antrobus and Anderson Armstrong for producing great tracks. I look forward to working with you again in 2009. Keep producing great music.

To my management led by Lia Gajadhar thanks for hanging in there with me, it was a trying year but we will conquer. To Selwyne Browne of Get Bizzy Studios for producing two (2) fantastic videos, Jaryd Niles and Lorena for taking beautiful photos and the entire Get Bizzy crew. To Asha Balgobin the creative mind behind the beautiful swimsuit in the video ‘Love De Carnival’. I look forward to a long lasting relationship with you. To my friends and associates in business Anthony Best, Sanctuary, Darien Bailey, Corey Graham 2.0, Ashanta, Rudy Grant, Devon Matthews, Dance Machine dancers and my best friend Felicia.

Finally, to my beautiful family especially my mom and to the Almighty for giving me the strength, courage and wisdom to do all of this. I THANK YOU ALL.

ALL THE BEST FOR 2K9

FROM TARAH.

2 comments: